AAC – Automotive Aftermarket Club – Moscow is a B2B event with the focus on one-to-one meetings between Russian aftermarket distributors / wholesalers as buyers and international parts / accessories suppliers.
More than 100 Russian buyers will be at the event to have meetings with the suppliers.
The meetings are organised using a matchmaking system. Buyers and suppliers confirm each meeting in advance.
Each participant receives a timetable with the confirmed one-to-one meetings.
- Participation at the event costs €2000 per company (all taxes are included, VAT not applicable)
- We target more than 10 one-to-one meetings for each supplier company
- The event is limited with 50 suppliers
- Please download the supplier application form and send to us in advance to take place at the matchmaking process
- Payment only after confirmed meetings, but latest on 05.03.2018, two weeks before the event
Since 2009 more than 20 automotive B2B events are organised by the A1Perform Team including conferences, delegation visits to OEMs & Tier 1 suppliers, aftermarket meetings, one-to-one meetings.
Event Partner: ITEMF Expo
AAC Moscow will be organised in collaboration with the ITEMF Expo, which organises the leading and most important automotive exhibitions in Moscow such as MIMS Automechanika, Comtrans and Busworld Russia.