Automotive Aftermarket Club – AAC Moscow offers an exclusive service for the exhibitors of the MIMS Automechanika Moscow on 27-30 August 2018.
One-to-one meetings between suppliers and their potential buyers (parts distributors / wholesalers) will be organised at the exhibition.
- Meetings will take place directly at the stands of the supplier company.
- Meetings will be organised using a matchmaking system in collaboration with ITEMF Expo, the leading exhibition organizer of the automotive sector in Russia. The database of the MIMS Automechanika Moscow will be used for the matchmaking between suppliers and buyers.
- Buyers and suppliers confirm each meeting in advance. Each participant receives a confirmed one-to-one meetings plan before the event.
- Advertisement: The suppliers’ presentation, parts catalog and any other similiar materials in electronic format will be provided to the suitable selected potential buyers (exhibitors and visitors) in advance.
- Participants list: The supplier company receives the list of all exhibiting companies with short company profiles. The supplier can select the potential buyers from the list and we will send meeting requests to these selected companies.
!!! Do not miss the 10% discount for registration until 08.08.2018
Only the companies participating with a stand at MIMS Automechanika Moscow can take part at the one-to-one meetings organization of the AAC Moscow.
Visitors os MIMS Automechanika Moscow who wants to meet Russian distributors/wholesalers are invited to the AAC Moscow event on 25.10.2018.
- Supplier fulfills the registration form and send to the organiser
- Organiser sends the agreement and the invoice. After payment the supplier is registrated to AAC Moscow
- Supplier sends in electronic format the company presentation, parts catalog and any other similar materials
- Supplier receives the participants list of the MIMS Automechanika Moscow, with short company profiles.
- Supplier may inform the organizer about the selected companies from the list they wish to meet. The organiser sends meeting requests and all needed information about the supplier to the selected companies
- In addition, organiser selects from its data base suitable potential buyers (exhibitors and visitors) and provide them information about the supplier with a meeting request.
- Supplier receives feedbacks about the accepted requests and confirms the meetings. A meeting schedule will be created with confirmed meetings.
- The meetings will take place at the stands of the suppliers during the exhibition. The organiser will coordinate the meetings during the exhibition.