One-to-one meetings between suppliers and their potential buyers (parts distributors / wholesalers) will be organised at the exhibition Busworld Russia in Moscow.
The date: 25.10.2018
- Meetings will take place on a special area at the fairground in a classic meeting format (tables and chairs).
- Meetings will be organised using a matchmaking system in collaboration with ITEMF Expo, the leading exhibition organizer of the automotive sector in Russia. The database of the MIMS Automechanika Moscow will be used for the matchmaking between suppliers and buyers.
- Buyers and suppliers confirm each meeting in advance. Each participant receives a confirmed one-to-one meetings schedule before the event.
- Advertisement: The suppliers’ presentation, parts catalog and any other similiar materials in electronic format will be provided to the suitable selected potential buyers in advance.
!!! Early registration discounts: -20% for registrations until 18.08.2018 or -10% for registrations until 19.09.2018!!!
- Supplier fulfills the registration form and send to the organiser
- Organiser sends the agreement and the invoice. After payment the supplier is registrated to AAC Moscow
- Supplier sends in electronic format the company presentation, parts catalog and any other similar materials
- The organiser selects from the data base of the exhibition MIMS Automechanika Moscow (exhibitors and visitors) suitable potential buyers and sends meeting requests and the information materials about the supplier with a meeting request.
- Supplier receives feedbacks about the accepted requests and confirms the meetings if suitable. A meeting schedule will be created with the confirmed meetings.
- The meetings will take place on a special area at the fairground in a classic meeting format (tables and chairs).